10th November 10:00am – 5:00 pm (doors open 9:30 am)
‘Learn How To Lucid Dream’
By using the best of both Tibetan Buddhist and Western dream-work techniques Charlie’s workshops offer a uniquely holistic approach to lucid dreaming and conscious sleeping with the aims of psychological growth and self-discovery.
The workshops include an overview of the history, science and practice of lucid dreaming from both the Western psychological and Tibetan Buddhist traditions, teachings on “learning how to lucid dream” and instructions on how to engage the wider holistic benefits of lucid dreaming and conscious sleeping which these practices offer.
Lucid Dreaming is an important precursory skill to the Tibetan tradition of Dream Yoga and these teachings offer a practical way to learn this incredibly beneficial skill.
What will we learn at the workshop?
- Learn how to lucid dream
- The benefits of lucid dreaming.
- The history of lucid dreaming in both the East and West.
- How to use lucid dreaming to heal nightmares.
- How to work with addictions/negative thought programming while we sleep.
- Using sleep for spiritual practice.
- Practical exercises proven to help induce lucid dreams.
The aims of all the workshops are not just about being aware within your dreams and tapping into the wellspring of wisdom that resides in the dreaming mind, but also about how to wake up to life and to live lucidly with joy and confidence!
All ages and abilities are welcome!
About the venue