31st August 10:00am – 5:00 pm (doors open 9:30 am)
‘The Art of Aromatherapy – Using Essential Oils for Self-Care’
I have over 30 years of experience in the fields of aromatherapy and massage and am delighted to share this workshop with you for the very first time!
As a tutor of Aromatherapy and Massage, I have taught extensively in central London, Surrey, Dorset, Devon, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth Australia (where I lived for five years) to hundreds of students, from total beginners to advanced diploma level.
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE WORKSHOP?
- You will be taught the healing qualities of 16 of the most sought after essential oils and 5 of the most important carrier (blending) oils
- Learn how essential oils can radically enhance our moods and emotions
- Discover how essential oils work on the body and mind
- How to make aromatherapy blends for use on yourself and in the home
- How to create a balanced and synergistic aromatherapy blend
- The many and varied ways of using essential oils, from massage to bath
- How to use essential oils to heal a wide range of health conditions
- How essential oils are produced
- How to identify ‘genuine’ essential oils
- The difference between essential oils, absolutes and fragrant oils
- The opportunity to purchase essential oils, carrier oils, books and vaporisers
About the venue
Totnes, Devon, TQ9 6 EL
Phone: 01803 847000