5th April, 10:00am – 5:00 pm (doors open 9:30 am)
‘Using Essential Oils for Health & Wellbeing’
In these fast-paced days, where we’re expected to pack at least 48 hours into 24, it’s important that we put Self-Care at the forefront of our must do’s. Aromatherapy is the perfect answer! Whether you use essential oils in the morning as an after shower massage, in the car as you drive the children to school, in a diffuser while you’re working at home or in the office, or in your bath at the end of a long day, the incredible effects on your mind and body will help you deal with life in an easier, more relaxed, healthier and happier way.
This workshop is for you whether you’re a complete beginner, or maybe you’ve dabbled with a few essential at home, or perhaps been using them for a while on yourself as well as family and friends and now you want to know more….
On the workshop you will learn…
- The healing qualities of 12 of the most popular & useful essential oils
- The benefits and qualities of 4 different blending oils
- How essential oils can enhance your moods and emotions
- How to make aromatherapy blends for use on yourself, family and friends
- How to use essential oils on the body, in the bath, with a diffuser and many other methods
- Which essential oils to use to heal a wide range of physical and emotional health conditions
- How to create moisturising blends for facial skin-care
- How essential oils are produced
- How to identify genuine essential oils
- The difference between essential oils, absolutes and fragrant oils
- You will also have the opportunity to purchase essential oils, carrier oils, vaporisers and accessories if you wish
I have over 30 years of experience in the fields of aromatherapy and massage and am delighted to share this workshop with you! As a tutor of Aromatherapy and Massage, I have taught extensively in central London, Surrey, Dorset, Devon, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth Australia (where I lived for five years) to hundreds of students, from total beginners to advanced diploma level. I look forward to meeting you and sharing the day with you.
Cancellation Policy – Please note, we do not issue refunds. On some occasions it may be possible to transfer your ticket/s to another event, subject to availability. This cannot be guaranteed and is at the discretion of Claire Quartel.
About the venue
Hallmark Hotel Carlton Bournemouth
Phone: 0330 028 3411