Spiritual Values Combined with Practical Action
Would you like to know more about the Coaching Journey & how it can support you to live the life you want to live?
Who is the Coaching Journey for?
- It’s for people who are willing to truly embody a ‘do-whatever-it-takes’ attitude to making positive life changes
How do we start?
- We start with an exploratory session where we talk about you, your dreams, your desires, your wishes and your life goals
- We’ll revisit your past and examine the experiences that have led you to where you are today
- We’ll get specific on the things you’d like to change and how you’d like your life to look
- We’ll uncover any limiting beliefs and fears that may stand between you and the life you want to live
- We’ll identify your vision, create goals and map out your coaching journey
What happens during the Coaching Journey?
- You’ll spend time at home completing an in-depth questionnaire, answering thought-provoking and powerful questions which will help direct our work together
- We’ll meet, talk on the ‘phone, Skype, or a mixture of all three, for as many 1:1 sessions as you require
- We’ll work within a time-frame which suits you and your individual needs. Some clients only need 6 sessions over a period of 3 months, others choose to work with me for 6 months or more
- Throughout the Life Coaching journey, we will work fiercely and passionately together, supporting you to live YOUR ideal life
Are you ready?
- If you feel you are ready to embark on a journey of empowerment and positive life changes and are fully committed to doing what it takes to achieve your goals, then its time for us to chat
- Drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll get in touch to arrange a time where we can have a fun and informal chat
- Please remember, there is no commitment on your part. I am happy to talk with you and give you all the space you need to decide for yourself whether this powerful process is the one you are looking for
- I’ll get back to you within 24 hours when you email me at email@example.com
I have worked in the field of Natural Health Therapies for over 20 years, specialising in Stress Management, Life Coaching, Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Therapeutic Massage and Deep Relaxation Techniques. During my time as a natural health practitioner, I also had the pleasure and privilege of being a Tutor of Aromatherapy & Massage for two prestigious international training schools, teaching these subjects extensively in London and Australia (where I lived for five years), to hundreds of students from beginners to Diploma Level. These days I have a private practice which is now entirely devoted to my work as a Life Coach and running Living Now Events, where I host high profile speakers who are leaders in the field of personal development and wellbeing.