12th May 10:00am – 17:00 pm (doors open 9:30 am)
‘Discover Your True Voice through Conscious Writing’
Reconnect with your true self to write from your heart with the voice of your soul and express your deepest calling consciously, creatively and authentically.
Writing is an integral part of contemporary life. Emails, texts and social media posts are essential ways to connect with family, friends and colleagues.
Add in the impulse that millions of us have to write blogs and books, plus the requirement to write website copy and business communications of all kinds, and no wonder we’re actually writing more than ever before!
Information overload is a real challenge right now. So how do we stand out from the crowd and ensure our voice is heard?
The answer is to write from your heart with the voice of your soul for truly authentic communication.
Conscious Writing is a holistic and transformative approach to discovering your true voice by learning how to write from the eternal part of you that is naturally creative and fundamentally free of judgment and fear.
In this experiential workshop, you will:
- Find the clarity you seek through uplifting creative exercises and guided practices.
- Align your head with your heart, body and soul to bring your whole self to the creative writing process.
- Transition into conscious flow, and feel the ideas and words flowing through you rather than coming from you
- Visit the Conscious Writing Sanctuary, a powerful inner space where you write in a way that reflects the real you.
- Be delightfully surprised by the discoveries you make regarding your real purpose as a writer and in life.
Feedback from previous workshop participants:
“I am truly inspired, a very profound experience. Touched me on a deep level, and I was amazed at how much my writing flowed.”
“I feel blessed to have been shown the way to connect with my deeper self and write from my heart. Thank you for such a deep and transformative experience.”
“Brilliant – just what I needed. It opened up material for the book I’ve been sitting on for 10+ years! Excellent on every level.“
“If you have a message to share, read this book!”
Mike Dooley, creator of Notes from the Universe and New York Times bestselling author
About the venue