28th April 10:00am – 17:00 pm (doors open 9:30 am)
‘How to Teach and Lead Meditation’
This important training day will be an experiential oasis in which you will deepen your own meditation practice. At the same time, you will explore, learn and prepare to lead and teach meditation. Led by one of Britain’s most experienced mind-body-spirit educators.
THE DAY INCLUDES:
- The many different approaches to taking people into silence — including sound, breath and movement.
- The nature of the meditation ‘zone’ itself — its physical, psychological and spiritual states.
- The science and physiology of how meditation benefits physical and psychological health.
- The different meditative activities taught in different traditions — such as emptying, compassionate witnessing, mindfulness, healing, inner dialogue, seed thoughts, prayer and consciousness expansion.
- The core skills needed to remain in a meditative state when the monkey-mind and inner daemons begin to sabotage the calm.
- Psychological risks, health and safety.
- The appropriate approach and words to use with your own students, clients and service users.
- Spiritual preparation for leading meditation.
- Planning and clarifying your own sessions.
- There will also be time for Q&A and discussion.
This is a crucial training if you have a calling to lead people into a calm space.